Dell Senior Process Engineer (17000DFZ) in Round Rock, Texas
Senior Process Engineer (17000DFZ)
Job ID R03345
Date posted 10/11/2017
Location Round Rock, Texas
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world.Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life through your work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other. Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture.
Senior Process Engineer-Round Rock, TX
Our Support and Deployment Services organization is seeking to fill a full-time position ofSenior Process Engineer as part of the Global Process Engineering team. As a key leader on the Process Engineering team, you will be responsible fornew ProcessDesign & Enablement, and own E2E integration of project portfolio including our process transformation roadmap, change management and special projects.
- Determining and managing stakeholder requirements and understand how that ties to the Annual Operating plan (Hoshin)
- Act as the go-to person to solve problems quickly and efficiently; Own change management
- System Design including aspects of: Design, Functional analysis, Modelling and Simulation, Solution Trade-Offs, Integration & Test, Verification, Validation and Transition to Operation
- Systems Engineering Management, including: Lifecycle Process Definition; Planning, Monitoring and Control, including tailoring of generic processes, the identification, assessment, analysis and control of risks, and monitoring & control of progress
- The application of the fundamental concepts of systems thinking to systems engineering. These include: understanding what a system is; its context within its environment; its boundaries and interfaces; its lifecycle and an appreciation of the role the system plays in the super system of which it is a part
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders through transparency and partnership
- A Degree level qualification in Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or and engineering related field is required
- 8 10 years of experience in developing, maintaining and/or managing complex systems/programs with holistic scope
- The ideal candidate will have significant Process Engineering Experience (System Design, Value Stream Mapping, FMEAs, Scenario Modelling)
- Good SE knowledge and skills (systems thinking)
- Familiarity with ITIL, or other Service Management frameworks/standards, particularlywith Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes. ITIL v3 certification a plus
- Excellent Customer Facing Skills
- Organized, detail oriented and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills with a proven ability to foster communication and collaboration across departments and across a wide range of skill sets, using a variety of approaches.
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative and effective in finding solutions to complex problems, balancing immediate and long-term needs
Dellis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.Dellencourages applicants of all ages.