Entegee Materials Quality Testing Tech - 58203898 - CG in Austin, Texas
Materials Quality Testing Tech - 58203898 - CG
Job Code: 58203898Job Location: Austin, TXCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 03/11/2018Apply Now!
The person hired for the position of EMD Quality Technician/ Analyst will assume responsibility for a broad set of activities in support and stewardship of the division's Quality Systems.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Site leadership of division complaint process and application support. (CFR). Directs and engages EMD manufacturing sites with respect to customer product and service complaint corrective actions and customer notifications. Support root cause and corrective action.
• Administration of division Quality manual and QDMS application. Updates content and maintains all documentation.
• Maintains and steward’s division product information within the CERT database. Provides support for customers requiring special certificates and Quality statements and surveys.
• Executing projects within a defined strategy and may impact results of multiple functions, regions and businesses.
• Applies and adapts problem-solving skills to identify opportunities and implement solutions for a diverse set of functional, customer and business situations.
• Degree from an accredited university or technical college
• Technically sound communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Minimum a year of quality experience
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 58203898CG
Equal Opportunity Employer