Manpower Group Recruiter in Austin, Texas
The Recruiter at SAS plays a critical role in not only sourcing top talent for our organization, but helping them through the hiring process all the way through their start. The successful candidate will build rapport with leaders throughout the entire organization, working with them on solving their hiring needs. He or she will build relationships with local communities and organizations across the country in order to ensure we are bringing in the very best talent available in the market. The Recruiter will also be responsible for data collection and reporting needs as required by senior leadership. Process improvement and optimization will also be a priority for the successful candidate.
· Manage full cycle recruiting process for a large number of technician and engineering positions.
· Post and track positions through company inter- and intranet, as well as other external websites; source candidates using multiple techniques; screen resumes; schedule and conduct interviews; develop and negotiate job offers.
· Facilitate every aspect of the staffing process (sourcing, identifying, interviewing, tracking)
· Use all recruiting tools to their full potential, including applicant tracking systems, internet job boards, referral programs, and networking opportunities.
· Plan and host job fairs both locally and at select locations nationally.
· Manage vendor relationships.
· 4 years of college or equivalent
· 3-5 years of related experience
· Experience recruiting during hiring ramp(s) preferred
· Technical semiconductor recruiting experience preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
· Ability to manipulate data in Microsoft Excel
· KPI / Metric-focused
· Ability to drive results in a face-paced, change-prone and dynamic environment
Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. SAS produces digital LSI logic components for tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. In August, 2012, SAS invested $4 billion to accommodate full System LSI production, bringing our total investment in Austin to more than $17 billion. With over 2600 employees and 2.3M square feet of space, SAS is producing a full range of design rule devices. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at their highest performance.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is an Equal Opportunity employer. Apply today!