Hampel Oil Distributors, Inc. Delivery Driver in Cresson, Texas
The Delivery Driver will be responsible for delivering oil and lubricant products as well as setting and delivering bulk oil storage tanks on a flatbed within the Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area. Typical schedule is 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday with occasional weekend hours depending on order volume. Drivers can expect 5-15 hours of overtime each week. Deliveries are made to customers in a variety of industries including oilfield services, mining services, automotive repair, manufacturing and production. Hampel Oil Delivery Drivers frequently find themselves face-to-face with our customers in the field and are expected to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter that enjoys working independently with minimal supervision solving problems without obvious solutions. Candidates with 1-3 years of experience running a flatbed and hauling/delivering fuel/oil products in a tanker or bobtail will find themselves at top of the list. Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of the fuel and oil products distributed by our company. We are looking for someone with an extraordinary work ethic and top notch customer service skills. As a family-owned company we seek candidates that value family and have an above average job stability (minimum of 2-3 years at previous employers). If you’re looking for a no touch driving position with minimal physical labor this is not the job for you. Our ideal candidate will not mind physical labor and getting dirty.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Class A CDL
• 1-3 years of flatbed experience
• 5 year clear driving record (no moving violations, suspensions or accidents within previous 5 years)
• Great Customer Service attitude
• Previous Fuel and Oil experience helpful
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed or required
• Ability for occasional on-call weekend and overnight as required
• Seeking long term employment with a stable job history (minimum of 2-3 years at each previous employer)
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• 2-5 years of flatbed and/or tank wagon experience (pumping liquids)
• HazMat Endorsement
• Knowledge of the Hampel Oil’s business and possible customer base
All candidates must be willing and able to submit to and pass a pre-employment DOT drug screening and background check.
To all recruitment agencies: Hampel Oil policy prohibits the use of 3rd party staffing services. Hampel Oil does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our human resources email address, Hampel Oil employees or any other company location. Hampel Oil is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.