Texas Instruments Sr Digital Physical Design Engineer in Dallas, Texas
Job ID 22058BR
Job Posting Title Sr Digital Physical Design Engineer
Job Description As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job:
The Digital Solutions Team is responsible for all things digital in the HVP-BU portfolio. We design complete digital macros that goes into mixed signal high power drivers & controllers.The Senior Physical Design Engr in the team will be working independently on the development of digital blocks embedded in TI’s HPD Mixed Signal Power Products from RTL handoff from designers to GDSII/LAFF handoff to TLDV/Analog Layout.
• Able to own all aspects of digital physical design like synthesis, scan insertion, PnR, STA timing closure, SI Noise Analysis, Power Analysis, reliability analysis, physical verification
• Experienced in working with Digital/Analog designers & systems to define data/clocking interfaces and complete clocking scheme.
• Knowldge in IC Physical design flow methodology
• Experience using TI tools, flows & Analog Technologies (LBC, ABCD, ...)
• Experience with TI memories (OTP, ROM, SRAM etc)
• Experience in dealing with Asynchronous signals, interfaces
• Experience in working with Analog Top mixed signal devices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborate effectively with peer functions
• Ability to work on projects in parallel
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Knowldge of TSMC flow a plus
• Experience in front end design a plus
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Minimum Years of Experience 5
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Country United States
Job Location(s) USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.