Texas Instruments Web Project Manager in Dallas, Texas
Job ID 22329BR
Job Posting Title Web Project Manager
Job Description As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
The Embedded & DLP Products Web Project Manager builds and maintains the TI.com digital storefront to expand findability and drive customer activity. These activities and results should directly align with business growth goals and objectives.
This position requires the understanding and use of technical systems to execute on digital storefront activities. It is necessary to learn new digital marketing platforms and apply evolving tools, processes and analytics when executing digital storefront activities. This position requires the ability to manage programs across multiple teams and disciplines; strong communication skills (written and verbal); and influencing and project management skills.
As a Web Project Manager, this individual will be responsible for key objectives and skills, including:
• Build and maintain TI.com to expand findability and drive customer activity.
• Partner with TI.com key stakeholders to represent business perspective as well as drive new capabilities on TI.com.
• Proactively pull and analyze data (e.g. traffic, content views/downloads, organic search, customer activity, contact growth, etc.) from many sources, find insights, and translate those insights into action.
• Leverage data and partner with product marketing and systems engineering to assess the effectiveness of portal pages, folders, positioning and content on TI.com.
• Provide competitive analysis and recommendations to drive strategic direction for web channel.
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize content and uncover new opportunities.
• Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
• Manage all projects from the information-gathering stage through concept and production stages to final produced assets.
• Ensure the most accurate and relevant content is available to the customer on TI.com.
• Prioritize and manage updates that ease customer and search findability.
• Determine the right resources to complete projects based on budget, timeline, project needs, and objectives.
• Recommend and manage web optimization schedule and communicate progress, trends and insights with the business.
• Practice project management guiding principles including but not limited to: integration, scope, time, cost, quality, communication, risk management, and stakeholder management.
• Perform final content review for all assets within responsibility prior to launching. This includes grammar, AP style, verifying links, etc.
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or related field.
• Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Harmonious teaming with designers, developers and IT.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Ability to influence and manage multiple people without direct reporting.
• Strong project management and ability to establish, observe and manage competing priorities.
• Ability to counsel and influence business partners (influence without authority); business savvy win-win negotiation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Proactive counsel to stakeholders.
• Ability to learn web technologies and infrastructure including content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, web site usability, etc.
• Ability to assess campaign and storefront results and analytics for optimization (measure, analyze, communicate).
• 5-7 years of marketing and/or communications experience, preferably in high-technology.
• Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and drive for results is required for success.
• Strong project management.
• Strong writing and editing.
• Strong multi-tasker.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (BrightEdge, Google, WordTracker, etc.)
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
• Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
• Software/system skills: Microsoft Office/Outlook; Excel; BrightEdge; Google Analytics; affinity for various computer software/systems.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Minimum Years of Experience 5
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Country United States
Job Location(s) USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.