Breg Powder Coating Operator I in Grand Prairie, Texas
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have a temp opening for a Powder Coating Operator I on our 2nd shift in Grand Prairie, TX. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! This position is responsible for operating powder coating sprayer and conveyor line for the application of epoxy and polyester based resin surface finishes to shells and other components and products as required for the orthopedic brace market.
Your day will be very busy… you will:
• Utilize general powder coating skills as required to prepare components for stock replenishment.
• Make adjustments to powder coating gun controls and ovens as needed to achieve optimum performance.
• Responsible for meeting the stated quality levels on products fabricated or prepared.
• Maintain workflow in the specific area of responsibility as well as notifying the supervisor of any product flow issues in other areas within the department.
• Assist department team members as required and notify supervisor of any product or tooling deficiencies.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment, assuring the safety of employees, and reporting any unsafe areas or acts in the workplace.
The right person to join our team...
Demonstrates ownership and accountability; demonstrates the ability to work on assignments that are routine in nature and diverse in scope, requiring limited judgement; normally receives detailed work instructions; works under close supervision.
What your background will be:
• High school diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of manufacturing operating experience.
• Previous powder coating operating experience preferred.
• The ability to read and understand blueprints and use basic measuring devices to verify part or component acceptance.
• Computer proficient to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word and Excel capabilities. Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
Work Schedule includes:
4:00pm – 12:30am
For three years in a row Breg has been awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) Circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement AND Breg has been awarded as one of the Best Places to work in San Diego in 2014 by “The U-T San Diego Top Workplaces”
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.