Phillips 66 Data Analytics Resource in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Data Analytics Resource will be responsible for the Internal Audit data analytics program at Phillips 66. The Data Analytics Resource will participate in identifying opportunities where analytics can be leveraged and add value to the audit process and to the company. The Analytics Resource will have the opportunity to work with other corporate analytics resources to develop analytics for reporting and business improvement in a multifaceted company. The Data Analytics Resource will gain knowledge and experience in systems, processes, controls, efficiencies and how analytics can strengthen the audit process.
Responsibilities may include :
- Leading the data analytics effort for Phillips 66 Internal Audit
- Developing new data analytics in ACL or other new analytical tools used by Phillips 66
- Maintaining current data analytics in ACL
- Working with audit teams to identify and develop analytics
- Communicating status of analytics program and value add proposition for new analytics
- Perform audit testing when necessary
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 or more years of experience working in an Internal Audit data analytics role
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- 15 or more hours of college level Accounting
- CIA, CISA, CPA, MBA or other professional certifications
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of ACL
- Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx
- Experience developing in R and Python
- Experience in process flows, operations, control identification or risk mitigation
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $53 billion of assets as of Sept. 30, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of May 4, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 44542
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville|United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Accounting/Finance