C&J Energy Administrative Assistant i in Midland, Texas
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to operate high pressure fluid pump and coil tubing support equipment (flow back package)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with consistent follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated; a "self-starter"; able to work independently
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- 3-5 experience with heavy data entry skills background, inventory management, strong interaction with all levels of personnel, preferred
FSLA STATUS: Non-Exempt
**No more than 2 accident(s) violations in the last three (3) years. No more than 3 moving violations (speeding, etc) in the last three (3) years. No more than one (1) accident and no more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years. No DWI/DUI in the last five (5) years.
About C&J Energy Services, Inc.
C&J Energy Services was founded in 1997 and the company soon established itself as a premium provider of hydraulic fracturing and coiled tubing services. In 2011 we became a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CJES. That same year we acquired Total Equipment and Service, our primary equipment supplier, thus adding extensive manufacturing capability to our offerings. In 2012 we acquired Casedhole Solutions, a premium provider of perforating, pipe recovery, wireline logging, pressure pumping and other services.
C&J Energy Services is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Paid Time Off
Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer!
We thank all applicants for their interest in C&J Energy Services, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled