Honeywell Director, Quality Engineering SIoT in Richardson, Texas
Director, Quality Engineering SIoT
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This position has global leadership responsibility to support the Sensing and Internet of Things (SIoT) Global Business Enterprise (GBE) throughout all aspects of Quality and Product Compliance.As a member of the GBE’s Senior Leadership Team,The GBE Quality leader objectively advocates for the customer and delivers holistic quality throughout the customer and product life-cycle.Lead a multi-site organization that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will lead the strategic direction and initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
Be the strategic leader for the team by establishing team direction, schedules, and key objectives
Balance business needs, aggressive timelines, and functional goals in Quality Engineering
Develop and coordinate a team that recognizes quality and process improvements
25 New Product Introduction (NPI) Quality
25 Lead Quality Improvement Teams
20 Resource Planning and Talent Management
15 Customer Experience Excellence
15 Strategic Planning and Risk Management
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in manufacturing quality engineering, process engineering or product engineering
- Manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience with phased New Product Design process
Experience in SIoT inembedded products (pressure, airflow, force, magnetics) and with future connected sensing & software solutions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- MBA or post graduate degree preferred
- Able to focus priorities to best impact quality metrics
- Significant experience in leading technical teams
- Experience implementing Quality Management systems
- Must be able to lead a team in global locations
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence & negotiate at all levels
- Ability to make decisions and excel in situations characterized by uncertainty
- Process oriented and customer focused
- Results driven with a positive can-do attitude
- Experience working with global remote teams
- Strong strategic and business Acumen
- Experience with configuration management and change control.
- Leadership skills including communication skills, mentoring and constructive feedback
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD20583
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.